Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Bees

Bee Photography Bee Photography

I always smile when I see bees pollinating flowers and plants. It reminds me that they are still here-still buzzing and living and doing what bees do. I hope that they aren't going anywhere.  I don't know if it's an old wives tale or not, I honestly haven't done that much research, but I've read that if bees no longer exist, than humanity ceases to exist as well. Plus, bees are cute! They aren't like hornets and wasps that pest around you when you're trying to eat dinner on the deck with your family. No, no. Bees just mind their own business and are just trying to work hard everyday. If you don't bother them, they won't bother you. I LOVE bees. Anytime I see a bee with my camera in hand, I feel this need to take their photos. Sometimes it's hard because they float from flower to flower but every now and then, you'll find one that stays still for you. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment