Thursday, June 19, 2014

Bohemian Waxwing

robin bird photography robin bird photography robin bird photography robin bird photography robin bird photography

Since Winter, I've been dying to get out and go bird watching but it was way too cold to stand outside and wait for them to show up! Now that it's summer and there are bird feeders everywhere, it's so much easier to find the cuties flying around. I just found out that this is a Bohemian Waxwing and what a beautiful bird don't you think? She kept flying into this apple tree and hanging out with the bees. So cute and so pretty. I'm so glad I was able to have the opportunity to photograph her. So this is obviously an update from my original post when I called it a Robin.. haha. I guess I should do my research before I publicly post my opinions on birds. lol!

Today is my last day of work before I have a few days off and I already know my plans for the next few days. Exercise, exercise, exercise! I need to start taking better care of myself and the first stop, getting tons of veggies to munch on throughout the week! Have a great Wednesday!

2 comments:

  1. awesome shots! the bird seems alert that someone is watching.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jessica, I just happened across your blog. These are some gorgeous photos! Bohemian waxwings are one of my favorite birds, and this one looks so lovely perched by all the flowers.

    ReplyDelete