Thursday, October 31, 2013

I Love Nova Scotia















When I look at these photos, they really don't even do our journey along the Cabot Trail justice. It really was such a breathtaking experience taking that drive. It makes me sad that some people feel they have to leave Canada in order to experience such spectacular beauty when that's simply not the case. To be honest, it took this trip for me to realize that.

Today at work was really fun. We had a Halloween work party where lots of people brought a spooky dish (I just brought homemade peanut butter cups..so good) and dressed up. There were prizes, of course. I don't know if I'll win anything as there was some very creative costumes there. I went as a zombie pirate. I'm off work now and just relaxing before we have to hand out Halloween treats to the kids. I think we'll also watch a Halloween movie. It's funny because last night when I was lying awake in bed, I realized we completely forgot to carve pumpkins this  year. Oops!

4 comments:

  1. Way to find and enjoy the beauty that surrounds you! Gorgeous pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning photos! What camera do you use??
    http://justjessicaxo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello fellow Jessica :) hehe.
      I just use a Nikon Coolpix 500.. I'm in the works of getting a DSLR (can't wait!!).
      Honestly, I just started out with photography last Fall and I feel this camera was the perfect beginners camera because I'm able to use manual mode but it makes you work a bit harder to get that stunning image ;) haha. But I'm def ready for a DSLR now and would like to try my hand at portrait photography :) Thanks for reading!

      Delete