Wednesday, June 12, 2013

At the Cabin Part IIII/Book Chatter








Ahhh the life.
I'm going to be living back in the dream pictured above throughout the weekend and I couldn't be more excited.

On another note, I just finished the book "Gone Girl". Has anybody read it? I was so not a fan. The ended had me feeling a bit...cheated? I won't give anything away but I was less than impressed.
Right now, I'm reading "Wave". A true memoir written by a survivor of a 2004 Tsunami in the Thailand area. So powerful and also very depressing.

What are you reading?

3 comments:

  1. WHAT? I am SO not into modern fiction, most of the time, but I've read 10 books since September and Gone Girl is tied for my favorite! Have been loving this series of photos. I really want to go camping! I miss being in PA with a cabin to visit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahh this looks so relaxing!

    francesca
    http://www.frankvinyl.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I SO AGREE!!!! SUCH a great book until the end.... ahhhhh!

    Also loving the photos. Jealous that you have a getaway like that!

    And reading: Just finished Gone Girl (obviously). Currently reading "Zoo" by James Patterson - I love everything by him. Waiting from the library on "Inferno" by Dan Brown and "And the Mountains Echoed" by Khaled Hosseini. Such emotional books.

    ReplyDelete