Sunday, March 10, 2013

New Layout

I designed a new layout for my blog. A nice simple design.
I want my photos to be the main focus of Little Maple Leaf and I don't want a busy layout & banner to distract from the pictures.

As I learn more about design & photoshop, you may see some more changes. But for now, I'm really happy with the clean look.

In other news, we had a big snow {storm?!} and now it looks like a Winter Wonderland outside. I mean, yeah, it's pretty and all... but I really want to see some flowers & green grass. I debated taking a walk down a trail and snapping some photos... but I'm feeling particularly grumpy today and to be honest, don't really feel like it. It would be beautiful though.

Until next time...

4 comments:

  1. love hte round header picture!

    hope you're feeling better! i was in a foul mood yesterday and it's not fun at all to be grumpy and even worse know that your grumpy haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks :) yeah for sure.. i can't stand the feeling.. it's been like this for 2 weeks. I think I'm just bored and need summer. haha

      Delete
  2. i'll trade you some snow! only bc it's always too hot in atlanta!

    ReplyDelete