Sunday, March 24, 2013

Five Senses


Seeing

Snow that is finally starting to melt!! I see grass again, people! Let's celebrate!

Tasting

Morning coffee that I've been savoring oh, so much lately! Also, lots of healthy chicken dishes that I've been whipping up!

Hearing

Pink & Fun-Give Me a Reason -- Such a beautiful song that I find myself rockin' out to at the top of my lungs everytime I hear it play.

Smelling

Summer candles such as "Beachside" from Bath & Body Works. The scent smells like sunscreen and fresh water and I find myself aching for the summer months everytime I light that baby!

Touching

My camera everytime I cook food! I've been so good at snapping a quick photo on my whiteboard of whatever dish it is that I've whipped up!

*originally inspired by Angela Hardison


2 comments: