Sunday, February 17, 2013

The Great Gatsby

Now I know this is a photography blog however, I wanted to share the love I've found with a new book that I've started... well, new to me.
The classic, "The Great Gatsby" finally made it's way onto my Kobo (for a whole 99 cents people!) and I'm already halfway done. I know it's a short book, but I just started it today and I can't put it down (except for now to write this blog post).
I love how mysterious the characters are like Daisy Buchanan and Gatsby himself.
I love how I have no idea where this book is going but I have a feeling that something really bad is going to happen or I'm just going to be so shocked with how the book ends... it just seems like that type of story.
Anyway, I'm really glad I finally started reading The Great Gatsby and I hope the movie does the (short) story justice.
I'll let you know how I like it when it ends!
Feel free to share your thoughts just no spoilers please and thanks!

2 comments:

  1. hey there, new to your awesome blog, loved all the pictures
    even i want to read this book, i'm also looking forward to the movie :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw what a sweet comment thank you so much. I really need to start taking more.. I've hit a shlump! Haha.
      And it's seriously such a good book and SO short! I read it in an evening.

      Delete