Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Books, Blankets & Berries




Pair off a good book with a healthy breakfast and you're set!

Reading is one of my favorite things to do. If I'm ever in a bad mood or just don't feel like dealing with reality at the moment, a good book is a great way distract me from the daily struggles!

This particular book is "The Happiness Project". I'm sure you've heard of it... I'm really enjoying it so far. It reminds me to stop and smell the roses when things get tough.

Have a fantastic day!

4 comments:

  1. You have nice blog hope you can visit mine sometime and may be follow each other.
    www.rumelatheshopaholic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So i love this post. I love a good book, and raspberries are my favorite, seriously best combo!! Love your blog it is seriously so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yogurt and raspberries is my go-to breakfast! I like to switch in blackberries too :) If you're looking for a great book - you should read Gone Girl. I just finished it - it's amazing!!
    xoxo,
    Nikki at www.bedazzlesafterdark.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree about books. They are the perfect escape.

    ReplyDelete