Thursday, December 27, 2012

Merry Christmas



Some quick photos I took the other day. It was so cold outside that I wimped out and headed back for the car! Next time, I'll be sure to bundle up because I seriously had no patience on this particular shoot.

Hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas with their families & friends! I, for one, am exhausted! The past few nights have been filled with family & food and I'm stuffed, bloated & kinda just want to sit on the couch all day, watch Parenthood & read one of my new books..but alas, another outing tonight with friends! I guess I can't really complain... at least it means I have lots of love in my life!

Just a little side note, John got me a photography book for Christmas so I'm excited to dive into it & put all my new strategies to the test!


1 comment: